Monday, December 21, 2009

Wushu Exposure Camp 2009!

I'm BACK! This is the third time i attended this camp.. but this time special a bit because i joined this camp as a coach for the junior campers and not as a student.. KeKeKe.. This camp is about 4days 3nights for the senior campers and 3days 2nights for the junior campers. But i went in on the 1st day at about 5:30 in the afternoon.. so i helped those senior coach and some of them also known as my teacher.. and joined the senior campers on the mid-night event. Do you know what event is that? Splashing water and throwing plastic bags filled with water at the students.. haha! The second day, those junior campers arrived and sign in.. 1 thing in my head to say now is, coaching those small kids is even more tiring than working in my mom's restaurant.. -.-''.. because they don't listen to you when you were teaching them and this make me shout at them until headache. On the 1st day of the junior campers, when i teaching them, they like so damn blur and like don't know what i'm talking like that and keep asking stupid questions!! DAMN ANNOYING! but on the second day, finally they start to listen to a little by little.. so i am happy for that la.. but the most important thing is, I still have a lots of fun at there la!! I learn to be more patient to the kids and disciplin a bit lo.. I will upload some pictures soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment