Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally~!

I din't pay for my streamyx line for 2months.. so they cut my line and i can't go online for almost a month and thought that my modem spoil.. -.-'' So then i ask my mom did she pay for my streamyx? She said 2months din't pay already.. I was like.. Swt''.. So now what i am gonna blog here is what i did 2weeks ago.. after chirstmas i went to penang for a small competition.. and i took a bronze back.. actually i can do better de but my knee was injured and cannot perform properly lo.. SAD! After that i came back on the 30 dec.. The next day i went to sunway lagoon with my friends early in the morning.. they celebrate b'day for 1 of them and i did not join..haha! You know what i do? i went to ice skating with my other 2friends.. hehe.. go pokmong thr.. joking! We stay there until at night to countdown.. below here have some picture of the competition and too bad.. i don't know how to upload video.. i recorded the fireworks on that day and is the 1st time i went to countdown.. Well.. Don't LAUGH!>.<


[Before we go.. I wait at the hotel lobby there and randomly took this..]



[On the competition day.. I was too hungry and have this for my lunch!]



[This is what the KL Team order for the lunch.. haha]
[Before]



[After.. I think we took about 4-5minutes only.. and it already become like this.. haha!]



[This is my room at penang..]



[I took this on the way back to KL by bus..]

No comments:

Post a Comment