Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am Back!

Just came back from penang.. i went there for my cousin's wedding dinner.. too bad i forgot to take camera to take some picture because i am rushing.. i follow my uncle's car.. they did'nt tell me what time moving.. so i haven pack yet.. after that i cousin msg me say moving already ask me go down then i reply stomachache.. haha.. we reach there about 1am.. atcually earlier de but my cousin see the map upside down so go wrong way.. in the end need to call the bride's brother which is my cousin also to come out and bring us.. haiz.. and i am very hungry so i ask him here got what to eat? i want nice wan.. and he say chao kue tiao.. so bungkus lo.. you know what it taste like? chili and kicup taste only but they say very nice..swt''.. so i check out my cousin's facebook see whether have any pictures or not la.. If got i will upload here.. so,see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment